Cheer Up! Your Monday Isn’t As Stinky As This Skunk Nightmare
A 13 year old kid from Hamden, Connecticut got the wake up call of a lifetime when he awoke to find a skunk in his bed.
Last week an unnamed family in the Nutmeg State were the victims of ‘foul’ play from a skunk that invaded their home after he was unknowingly transported into the house inside a garbage can.
After being discovered on the bed by his unlucky ‘bunkmate’, this skunk was successfully shooed out of the house without incident, yet not without ‘scent’.
When a skunk sprays anywhere near my house in the summer, I have to turn the A/C off for the night and all I can smell is that ammonia-like stench for hours and hours. I can’t even imagine how their house smells right now, nor do I ever want to.