Hey New England: 12 Tax Day Deals You Won’t Want to Pass Up
Tax Day 2018 is Tuesday, April 17th and thanks to Nerd Wallet, there are many freebies and deals that you can take advantage of to help ease the stress of filing your taxes.
Why not take advantage of the following offers. You can get more information on each company's website or at Nerd Wallet:
- Boston Market: Dine in-restaurant April 17 to purchase the $10.40 Tax Day Meal Special, while supplies last. It includes a half-chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain beverage.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Through April 17, get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 with a downloadable coupon at participating locations.
- Firehouse Subs: April 17-19 use a coupon to get a free medium sub with the purchase of a full-price medium or large sub, chips and a drink.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free cookies-and-cream cookie at participating locations April 17, while supplies last. There’s a limit of one per customer.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Get one free original turkey or veggie dog per customer at participating locations April 17.
- Hungry Howie’s: April 15-17 for online carryout orders only, get a one-topping medium pizza for 15 cents with the purchase of a one-topping large pizza at regular menu price. Use code 18TAXDAY.
- Joss & Main: Through April 24, take up to 75% off furniture, decor and more in the Refund Sale.
- Office Depot: Through April 28 use an in-store coupon to get 5 pounds of free document shredding.
- Planet Fitness: April 14 through 21 use a coupon to get a free HydroMassage.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Sign up for Potbelly Perks on the Potbelly app or online to get a free sandwich. If you’re already a member, you’ll automatically receive a buy one, get one free sandwich deal in the app to redeem April 17.
- Sears: Through April 21, get an extra 15% off Kenmore and Kenmore Elite products. Offer is valid in stores (exclusions may apply) and online.
- Sonic Drive-In: On April 17, get half-price cheeseburgers.