OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – TOWNSQUARE INTERACTIVE
Job Overview: Townsquare Interactive combines innovative technology with our industry leading team of experts in search engine optimization (SEO), design, social media, web publishing, and reputation management to create a total web presence for small businesses online. 100% optimized for mobile as well.
At Townsquare Interactive, it’s our goal to create a fun, hard-working, creative environment that is both challenging and rewarding. We are dedicated to staying on the forefront of online marketing services and internet technology and seek passionate, results-driven individuals to join our team. We love what we do and are inspired to outperform every day.
- Follow Townsquare Interactive sales best practices.
- Outside Sales calling on small to medium sized businesses to show value of Townsquare Interactive online advertising products. (SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management)
- Develop and manage pipeline of potential opportunities effectively.
- Partner with Radio Account Executives to close business.
- Research industry trends and competitive analysis.
- Work with client services to ensure customer success and retention.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas consistently
- A strong will to win
- Documented success in sales.
- BA/BS business or marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- SEO, website sales, social media, daily deal and/or local advertising experience highly desired but not required.
- 1-5 years experience in outside B2B sales/advertising background
- Relevant search, mobile, social, daily deal and digital advertising / local business knowledge highly desired
- Comfortable being an individual contributor
- Possess the highest of moral qualities
- 3 weeks vacation and company provided laptop, benefits, 401k, etc.
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure and car allowance
- Townsquare Interactive rewards success and our growth plan provides SIGNIFICANT opportunity for upward advancement.
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best. Our leadership’s track record is second to none!
- New hire training and continuous sales training provided by experienced sales leaders.
Email your resume to email@example.com
For more info visit www.townsquareinteractive.com/careers
MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
What Sets Us Apart? At Townsquare Media we’re not afraid to try new things and new ways of doing business. We are a non-traditional multi-media company with a vision of making all of our media experiences integrated, thus more effective for our clients and more exciting for our consumers. If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – then we want you!
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio broadcast, digital online, and live events advertising sales team, we are looking for a Media Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising and marketing campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, and strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare New Hampshire Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, live event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, live events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers.
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepare advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into our computer database and scheduling system.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success.
- Investigate and resolve client issues.
- Other duties and selling activities as directed by station management.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Paul Kelley, Director of Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.