WOKQ and The Shark are looking for energetic Street Team members to help with station events and promotions. Applicants must have a flexible schedule, are organized, dependable self-starters who are able to set up station equipment (some heavy lifting required). Professional appearance, friendly demeanor and clean driving records are musts. This is a PAID position with part time hours and is open to those ready and willing to handle ANY task handed to them. Job hours will vary from week to week and you will most definitely need to be available weeknights and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving station vehicles to and from events
- Transporting equipment, setting up and tearing down equipment at events
- Execute on-site station contests and promotions
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of the event with the station’s brand in mind–including banner placement and location set-up
- Excellent customer service skills enabling you to interact with and get station listeners involved in station promotions.
- Must have a basic understanding of digital media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Taking pictures and video at events for later use on websites
- Clerical office work may include: returning listeners phone calls, mailing out prizes, organizing on air giveaways, writing copy for promotions
Send resume and cover letter to:
Daniel Knowles, Promotions Director
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.