MEDIA ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
What Sets Us Apart? At Townsquare Media we’re not afraid to try new things and new ways of doing business. We are a non-traditional multi-media company with a vision of making all of our media experiences integrated, thus more effective for our clients and more exciting for our consumers. If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – then we want you!
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio broadcast, digital online, and live events advertising sales team, we are looking for a Media Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising and marketing campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, and strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare New Hampshire Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, live event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, live events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers.
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepare advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into our computer database and scheduling system.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success.
- Investigate and resolve client issues.
- Other duties and selling activities as directed by station management.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Paul Kelley, Director of Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER & TRAFFIC ASSISTANT
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Assisting in monthly financial close and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable including collections, processing credit applications, and posting payments.
- Accounts Payable coding, processing and day to day vendor relationship management
- Payroll functions, including preparing commission schedules, maintaining employee personnel files, and preparing new hire and termination paperwork.
- Daily preparation and maintenance of on-air logs utilizing careful and thorough management of commercial inventory while maximizing revenue.
- Posting of daily logs and preparation and maintenance of reports for management.
- Work with management and account executives to accommodate advertiser needs.
- Manage continuity (client commercial copy)
- Assistance with month-end invoicing.
- Answering telephones and greeting people coming into the lobby as backup to primary person.
The best candidate for this excellent opportunity must have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to work under pressure to meet timely deadlines
- Extensive computer experience in accounting and database software. Great Plains experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to act both independently and in a team atmosphere
- The commitment to get the job done
Send resume and cover letter to: Carol Webb, Regional Business Manager - email@example.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.