New Survey Reveals Very Strange Requests At Work
Think you've got a bad job? Have you ever been asked to "Monitor and track odor complaints in a new building."? How about "Send an email to staff explaining how to flush the toilet properly."?
Recently OfficeTeam asked administrative professionals to remember some of the oddest requests they've received at work. They received more than two thousand responses. Some of the wackiest include:
- "Take samples of toilet paper from all the office bathrooms and compare them."
- "Help land a helicopter on top of the building."
- "Mail a box of dirt."
- "Write a skit about hand-washing."
- "Send an email to staff explaining how to flush the toilet properly."
- "Monitor and track odor complaints in a new building."
- "Assemble a power washer."
What are some of the strange requests you've been asked at your job?