Top 10 Movies People From NH and MA Watch Over and Over
The other day, I watched Seabiscuit for the millionth time and that got me thinking that I can't be the only one who watches their favorite movie over and over, so I took a poll of our listeners from NH and MA and here are the results, from 10 to number 1:
10: Star Wars. The original that came out in 1977. The trailer is so fun to watch after all these years!
8. The Godfather. This one took me a while to watch because when it came out, I was too young. One of my favorite all time series.
7. Wizard of Oz. Classic. I think I've seen that movie at least 20 times.
6. The Notebook. This was on TV the other day and it made me cry like a baby just like the first time I watched it. Everyone wants a love like Allie and Noah.
5. Goodfellas. "Karen! We needed the money!" What a great movie this is. I could recite the dialog by heart.
4. Shawshank Redemption. Love the relationship between the two main characters. Everyone needs a friend like that.
3. Spinal Tap. My husband, David, can literally recite every line. The movie is stinking hilarious.
2. Pride & Prejudice. Don't want to sound sexist here, but all women voted for this movie. I've never seen it! I KNOW! I'll have to make time to do that!
1. JAWS! Of course, Shark Nation chooses JAWS as the number one movie of all time. Sharknado is tied for number one too.