5 Reasons You Can’t Miss our Dance Through The Decades
5 Reasons you should Dance Through The Decades with the Shark!
1. A-Train and I are going to be there and I would really like to meet you! I used to be here on the Seacoast of NH for a really, really long time, but I haven't seen everyone that I used to be really tight with, so, if you haven't moved away, I'd love to see you! Or, even if you HAVE moved away, it's going to be a good time, so, jump on a plane.
2. Barry Scott is going to be there! I'm a long time Barry fan. He is fun in a bun! (it's the only rhyme I can come up with right now.) The music he is going to play will have you dancing like you did "back in the day."
3. It's a 21+ event, so leave the kiddos at home! This is a night for debauchery and mayhem for adults! (Not too crazy... don't want to scare anyone)
4. There's a costume contest for prizes! Dust off that old leather jacket, pull out those bell bottoms and rock it out with us on April 28th at the Rochester Opera House!
5. Tickets are only $10! What else can you buy that will get you this much fun for only 10 bucks? Nothing, I say.... nothing.
Hope to see you there! I'll be in my favorite 70's gear, complete with flowers in my hair.