I had to look at this twice to see if I was reading it correctly, a choking man in England was saved with a can of Coke.

From the woman who answered the emergency call, to the first responders who tried 'the oldest trick in the book', the list of heroic solutions is quite long with this story.

And when you use the word 'solution' let's not forget about Coca-Cola. Who would have thought chugging a can of it could SAVE YOU from choking? Well, it was invented by a Doctor, so I guess there's that.


It's always a good idea to stick with the old standby when it comes to helping someone who's choking. The video above presents a number of helpful tips with different scenarios.

More From WSHK-WSAK 102.1 & 105.3 The Shark