Take a Trip Down the Rabbit Hole at an Alice in Wonderland-Themed Tea Party in Boston
I've always been mildly obsessed with the Disney classic "Alice in Wonderland". When I played the role of the doormouse in a community theater production, it really sealed the deal for me! Of course, Facebook knows me way too well. It's actually getting scary at this point. It came up in my news feed that there will be an Alice in Wonderland-themed tea (and gin) party in Boston. Immediately I needed to know more information. This event is described as an
"immersive hour and a half experience hosted by none other than the mad hatter and a few of his equally mad friends".
- Where? This tea party will take place in a secret Wonderland garden somewhere in Boston. The location has yet to be revealed but will be closer to the date.
- What do I wear? The dress code is casual but if you'd like to come in costume that is certainly encouraged!
- Is this a kid friendly activity? The little ones are cherished in Wonderland but unfortunately, this is a 21+ event
- Will lunch be served? This isn't going to be held at a restaurant so full meals aren't happening. However, each drink will be served with a small treat or pastry. Think of how the Brits do tea time!
- When? Dates start at the beginning of December, 2020 and happen Thurs-Sunday. Book your reservation here.
This event is calling my name. We're late! We're late! For a very important date!