20 Awful Things I’d Rather Do Than Shovel Snow
Snowpocalypse is upon us, which means many of us will be shoveling snow off of cars and/or driveways today and tomorrow. I still remember how my heart was pounding in my chest the first time I had to shovel snow, last year during my first winter in New England. I thought I was going to have a panic attack. I'm just not built for these strenuous winter activities.
I can think of 20 other dreadful things I'd rather do...
So, here are my 20 things in no particular order:
(1) Pet a wild bear.
(2) Lick someone's dirty toes.
(3) French-kiss Donald Trump.
(4) Eat a horse's heart, like Daenerys the Dragon Queen had to do in "Game of Thrones."
(5) Not wear deodorant for two months.
(6) Have a tarantula crawl all over my body.
(7) Get a tattoo on the most sensitive part of my body.
(8) Go camping. (I hate the woods.)
(9) Eat a worm. (Can it be a Tequila worm?)
(10) Smell someone's bad breath every day for six months.
(11) Sit on a public toilet seat at a rest stop without cleaning it first with a Lysol wipe. (I carry them when I travel.)
(12) Watch all eight "Saw" movies back to back.
(13) Swim in the freezing cold water off the Maine coast.
(14) Burn a hole in my Louis Vuitton purse.
(15) Use someone else's toothbrush.
(16) Say something horrible to my best friend.
(17) Live in a haunted house for a year.
(18) Watch 24 straight hours of basketball.
(19) Sit next to a smelly person for a month.
(20) Date a real-life clown. Oh wait... I already did that. Never mind! Date another clown!
Now, it's your turn. What dreadful things would you rather do? Or, maybe you like shoveling. Let us know in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.