The Shark is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
The Shark is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music and more is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device. That's right, that means listening to Jonathan, A-Train, and all the classic hits. So what are you waiting for?
Setting up the Shark on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 105.3 the Shark or 102.1 the Shark. Tap on the station logo to get to the Shark skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Shark skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play The Shark.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.