5 Fun Things To Do In Your Yard During A Snow Day
Well, here we go again, for many, today is another snow day. No work for you, and the kids are at home ALL DAY. Why not get outside and enjoy the day off? You don't even need to go anywhere to have fun with all of this snow. Here are 5 fun things to do in your yard during a snow day.
1. Build a snow creature. Get creative, you don't need to build another boring snowman, you can construct a snow caterpillar just as easily! Probably going to need some water with this snow.
2. Have a good old fashioned snowball fight. Again, you might need to make your snowballs beforehand with a bit of water.
3. Sledding. If you have a hill, great, if not, get ready to pull the kids all around the yard, and get ready for some serious back pain and exhaustion. The fun they have makes it all worth it.
4. Go snowshoeing. You don't need to stay in the yard for this fun snow day activity. Heck, with all of this snow, take a walk around the neighborhood.
5. Build a snow fort. This is my favorite option. With all of this snow, constructing a sturdy snow fort is easy. Go the extra mile and make a few of them, then connect them making tunnels through the snow.
There you go folks! Five fun things to do in your yard on a snow day. Enjoy your day off and get ready for more snow coming later this week!