Shark Artists are ALL OVER Forbes 2017 List of Highest Earning Celebs
Sure, you can check out the entire list right here, but we’ve gone ahead and taken the Top 5 Highest-Earning Shark Artists out of the Top 50 and presented them for your viewing pleasure.
#35 – Jimmy Buffet
- $50.5M, his Margaritaville lifestyle empire (hotels, restaurants, merchandise and a satellite radio station) as well as touring
#32 – Paul McCartney
- $54M, Oldest member of the Top 100 (age 74) and one of its most active. Continues to sell out arenas and stadiums with a 7-figure nightly income, still collecting checks from his Beatles and solo back catalog. (Interesting side note, The Macca is tied with The Red Hot Chili Peppers)
#26 – Elton John
- $60M, Played 99 shows at a residency in Vegas and other touring commitments, as well as his next gig of scoring the “Devil Wears Prada” Broadway show.
#17 – Bruce Springsteen
- $75M, his autobiography “Born to Run” earned him a $10M advance, as well as a new compilation album and consistent touring
#11 – Guns N Roses
- $84M, their 5-continent “Not In This Lifetime” Reunion tour. Rare feat of making 8 figures without any major endorsements. If you had told me this 10 years ago I’d have told you “You’re Crazy” (expletive deleted).