Top 5 Entrees You Should NEVER Order When Dining Out in NH
It's finally the weekend!! Many people will go out for dinner this weekend, at least that's what I have on the agenda. It gives me a break from cooking and my husband a break from cleaning. According to a report by Reader's Digest, here are the Top 5 entrees you should NEVER order, depending on where you are. You will be surprised at some of these entrees!
1. A burger at a Seafood Restaurant: Here on the Coast of NH, we know this. You DO NO order a lobster or any seafood really, unless you can see the water from the restaurant. You just don't. I'm sorry, Idaho.
2. Chilean sea bass, anywhere, ever: This one is interesting. According to the report, chilean sea bass has been over-fished and it's population is now suffering. Order the local fish instead.
3. Steak at an Italian restaurant. Okay, this one's pretty obvious. When you are surrounded by pizza & pasta, order the pizza & pasta. They CAN make you a steak, but..... stick with their specialty
4. Filet mignon: According to the report, many chefs agree, this isn't the best part of the cow. There are many other parts that are more flavorful for a better price. Ask your server.
5. Anything you can make at home - I NEVER order anything I could do at home. Why go out if you can do it at home?
Have a great weekend!