Top 8 School Supplies NH Teachers (and Kids) Need For School Next Month
I know, I know.... you don't even want to think about it, but, September will be here before you know it and we have to get ready!
Here are the things we need the most, according to RetailMeNot:
1. Pens and pencils. According to Retail me not, it's better if the pencils are sharpened, which doesn't make sense to me at all. Can kids not sharpen pencils anymore???!!!
2. Notebooks and folders. Just solid color ones. Not cute puppies and kitties like I used to have on my notebooks.
3. Erasers. The big ones that you stick on the end of the pencil is preferred.
4. Crayons!! The world is a better place with crayons. A box of 24 is perfect.
5. Glue sticks. For the young ones.
6. Dry-erase markers. Teachers go through a lot of them.
7. Kleenex and antibacterial wipes. Schools don't always buy enough, so teachers end up paying for them.
8. Red pens. Teachers go through a ton of them grading papers! Good to know! I would not have thought of that!