Officials in the town of Kingston are warning people that there will be blasting at Torromeo Quarry on Tuesday.

The blasting will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., according to an email released on Monday morning.

An explosion at a gender reveal party in April was heard for miles around and several people told police their property had been damaged by the explosion. Commenters on the Rockingham Alert Facebook page after the explosion reported feeling it in Plaistow, Newton, North Hampton, East Kingston, Newmarket and Merrimac, Hampstead and Atkinson.

The father-to-be who blew up the explosives has been fined $500 and agreed to plead no contest to a disorderly conduct charge.

Anthony Spinelli, of Kingston, told Kingston police he shot a container filled with blue chalk and blew up 85 pounds of Tannerite at the quarry on Dorre Road to announce the arrival of a baby boy, according to the complaint in the case. He told police that they were at the quarry because they felt it was a safe location to detonate the Tannerite.

Spinelli was charged and fined during a hearing in Brentwood Circuit Court in July and pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge. The fine was suspended for one year pending good behavior, according to court paperwork.

Contact Managing News Editor Kimberley Haas at Kimberley.Haas@townsquaremedia.com. 

KEEP READING: What were the most popular baby names from the past 100 years?