Don’t Touch Anything! And 5 Other Ways To Avoid Getting Sick In NH
It happened. My co-workers have been sick for about two weeks and I've managed to avoid any cooties, but a couple nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with that tickle in my throat and couldn't stop coughing. That's the WORST for someone who makes their living talking. I don't want to get any worse, so I'm now (probably a little too late) adhering to the rules to NOT get sick! Here are 5 of them, according to Health.com:
1. Every time you shake someone's hand, wash yours.
2. Get LOTS of sleep! Your body is fighting an infection, so rest is highly recommended.
3. Work out: Exercise enhances your immune system
4. Sneeze in the crook of your elbow, not in your hands. Obvi, better for everybody if you don't spread your cooties around.
5. The best one of all! GO SHOPPING! Put away your cloth pocketbook and opt for a vinyl or leather one. Don't have one? This is where the shopping part comes in!
According to SWNS digital, you'll be sneezed on 6 times this winter, so heed these and many other warnings of germs.