In this week's episode of Portsmouth Police log fails, we take a look at an "aggressive" panhandler, unattended children without power, and a drunk woman demanding money back. 

If you’re in search of organic, unintentional comedy check out your town’s police log. Have you ever taken the time to read it? Sure 80% is pretty boring, but the other 20% is laugh-out-loud funny.

5:27 p.m.: Responded to Gosling Road for an anonymous report about children in a residence without power. No one was home, but a neighbor said an extension cord was being used from another residence to power an air conditioner and refrigerator.

Not 100% neglect but almost there. At least the parents thought to make sure the children stayed cool in the summer heat and could feed themselves while they were unattended.

8:23 p.m.: Caller reported an "aggressive" panhandler on State Street.

You're not doing a good job of panhandling if you're not aggressive. How are you supposed to get anything out of it if you don't act persistent with people passing by?

8:46 p.m.: Responded to Winsor Road for a complaint about an intoxicated woman who walked into someone's home saying she was owed money.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for this interaction. There's nothing more entertaining than a drunk demanding money from people she's never met before.

11:04 p.m.: Caller complained about noise from Prescott Park.

Not really humorous, I just thought to include it because any time someone complains about noise from Prescott Park I assume they're grumps and don't understand that there are plays and musical acts regularly scheduled at the park throughout the summer.

More From WSHK-WSAK 102.1 & 105.3 The Shark