What To Expect for New England Weather this Labor Day Weekend
No matter where you are going this weekend in New England, expect Sunny and 75!
Okay, maybe not EXACTLY 75, but it's going to be a nice weekend. Check out the forecast for these places all around New England as of the time that I write this article, from Weather.Gov:
- In Saco, Maine: Friday 85 & Sunny, Saturday 78 & Sunny, Sunday 78 & Sunny, Monday Sunny & 78.
- In Portsmouth, NH: Friday 85 & Sunny, Saturday 77 & Sunny, Sunday 78 & Sunny, Monday Sunny & 78.
- In Newburyport, MA: Friday 81 & Sunny, Saturday 74 & Sunny, Sunday 75 & Sunny, Monday Sunny & 76.
- In Burlington, Vermont: Friday 86 & Sunny, Saturday 77 & Sunny, Sunday 79 & Sunny, Monday Sunny & 80.
- In Mystic, CT: Friday 83 with a few morning clouds, but then turning....Sunny! Saturday 77 & Sunny, Sunday 78 & Sunny, Monday Sunny & 78.
- in Providence, Rhode Island: Friday 87 & Sunny, Saturday 78 & Sunny, Sunday 80 & Sunny, Monday Sunny & 79.
WOW! Talk about a beautiful weekend in New England, Barry Manilow!
What will you be doing this weekend? I know whatever I do, it's going to be outside because I am a SUMMER girl and I hate to see it go. I'm the kind of person that really just waits around for the Summer to arrive. The other times of year, I'm usually cold and can't feel my toes. If you're the same way, might I suggest you check out my list of things to keep warm this Fall/Winter? It's got some really unique things that will keep you warm, and you won't have to pay through the nose for oil or electricity to keep yourself warm! Just click here for the article.