Best First Date Places in NH & MA
I love..... LOVE!! SO, I am always looking for people who are single to hook them up with each other. On Saturday, I met someone who I thought might be perfect for a really good friend of mine, so I gave him her phone number. Sure enough, he called her and I think they might be getting together soon! YAY! So, because I feel a bit responsible for the date, I thought I'd ask our listeners to give them a few ideas on the best places to go on a first date in NH or MA. Here's what we came up with:
1. An Escape Room: I've never been, but I have a friend who LOVES to go. I think this is a GREAT idea. They could see how each other problem solves.
2. Labelle Winery: A great place in Amherst. I remember when they first started, now they have a thriving business. They could have dinner, then a tour of the winery!
3. Top of the Hub: Always a winner in my book. Very special place with a beautiful view of Boston.
4. Plum island point for a picnic: This one might take a bit of preparation, for instance, who is going to get everything together, etc., but if HE'S willing to do that and surprise her? That's a home run.
5. Seaglass at the Blue Ocean Music Hall in Salisbury: Make sure to get a reservation and get an ocean side table.