Celebrate Your Unbirthday at an ‘Alice in Wonderland’-Themed Tea Party in Dover, NH
- Where? This tea party will take place at The Silver Fountain Inn & Tea Parlor which is a late 1800s, three-story Victorian bed and breakfast right here on the Seacoast!
- What do I wear? The invitation suggests you put on a fancy top hat or costume, or you can feel free to come as you are!
- Is this a kid friendly activity? Nothing on the invitation suggests that this is a 21+ event so my assumption is that the kiddos are welcome!
- Will lunch be served? This event will feature their 3-tiered Wonderland version of “The Duchess” menu for all participants.
- When? Saturday March 13th and Sunday March 14th.
- What is the cost? $30 per person
The Tea Parlor at the Silver Fountain Inn gets fantastic reviews. If you are a fan of the show Downton Abbey or you just like to feel fancy and drink tea with your pinkies up, then you need to experience this place.
Make your reservation by clicking the button “Tea Parlor Reservation” at silverfountain.com/tea-parlor/ or call them directly at 603-750-4200.
This event is calling my name. We're late! We're late! For a very important date!