Dover Cochecho Arts Drive -In Festival August 14-16 Featuring Shark in the Parking Lot
We are so excited to announce that Shark in the Park will have a different look this year, as part of the Cochecho Arts Drive In Festival, with special re-branding for 2020.. .... SHARK IN THE PARKING LOT!
In cooperation with the Cochecho Arts Festival, The Shark will be on hand for a weekend full of fun beginning on Friday, August 14th and running thru Sunday, August 16th at St. John's United Methodist Church, 28 Cataract Ave in Dover. In case of rain, we will push the festival back to the following weekend of August 21st.
This is going to be a weekend of FUN for all. Here's the schedule:
Rosie has been playing, recording & touring the New England circuit for 39 years with various members and a brief sabbatical in between. Current original members are Hank Decken: lead guitarist, vocalist, songwriter & producer. Al Silva: drums, percussion, band graphic artist & merchandise manager. Tim Matthews: bassist & vocalist (joined the lineup in 2011). Rosie`s music ranges from originals to hard rock, metal, blues & some country. Rosie was the recipient of the first New Hampshire Music Awards in 1987 in 3 categories - Best Group, Best Song, and Best Songwriter (Hank Decken).
Here's some additional information you need to know courtesy of the Dover Chamber:
- Admission: Movie Night (8/14) - $10 per vehicle* Children’s Series (8/15) – Free!* Headliner Series (8/15) - $10 per vehicle* *In an attempt to manage the crowd size, each drive-in series requires a ticket (even the free Children’s Series). Passengers shouldn’t exceed the number of seat belts in the vehicle. No more than 8 passengers per vehicle. Only 45 spaces will be available for vehicles per series. Visit cochechoartsfestival.org to purchase your ticket!
- Parking: Each ticket will admit one vehicle. Each ticket will get the vehicle two parking spaces. One space will be for the vehicle, and one will be for attendees to sit should you choose to enjoy the shows outside of your vehicle. Feel free to bring bag chairs, folding chairs, blankets, etc. This will be first-come, first-served with respect to your space in the parking lot. All vehicles must be removed after the end of each series.
- Restrooms: Portable restrooms will be available at the back of the parking lot.
- Rain Date: Should the weather force us, we will reschedule some or all of the performances to the following weekend (August 21 and 22) at the same location.
- Safety: While we do not require attendees wear masks while they are in their cars or their designated parking spaces, we do ask that you wear them while walking to and from the concessions and the porta potties.
This is going to be a great weekend! We will be back to normal one day, but until then, we have this to look forward to!