Here Are The NH Seacoast Trick or Treating Times 2020
Well, like everything else this year, Trick or Treating is going to be different because of the pandemic in some communities. Of course, it's up to you whether or not to take your kids out for trick or treating. You know how I feel about it. Or maybe you don't, so I'll tell you.
When I was a kid, I never got to go Trick or Treating because my Mom and Dad were working so much. I DID love to pass out candy though, so it all worked out for me.
Here's a list of some of the cities and towns in the Seacoast area that are doing to have Trick or Treat, according to WMUR. You can get the full list at the news station website.
- Dover, Oct. 30, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Durham, Oct. 30, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Epping, Oct. 31, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Exeter, Oct. 31, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Newington, Oct. 31, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- North Hampton, Oct. 30, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Portsmouth, Oct. 30, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rochester, Mayor is discouraging door-to-door trick or treating
- Somersworth, Oct. 30, trick-or-treating discouraged
- Stratham, Oct. 31, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
KEEP READING: What were the most popular baby names from the past 100 years?