Who Will Be the New 102.1 & 105.3 Shark Morning Show Host? Here Are Some Hints
We have asked you to guess who you think it might be.
So far, we have had a lot of good answers, but wrong ones.
In an effort to help you make your guesses (although those were good), we've decided to give you a few clues:
- They spend a lot of money on HAIR.
- They were born and bred in New Hampshire. They lived in Cape Elizabeth, Maine, for a few years, too, but barring any vacations away, they've always laid their head down in the 603.
- They once won $250 bucks in a karaoke competition in Florida by singing a Willie Nelson song.
- They love people and making people smile in the morning, but you'll get to know that soon enough.
- Their first concert was Bryan Adams and Journey.
- They once slept in Central Park in New York City because they had no money for a hotel.
- They got a speeding ticket in Arizona once, and they're still mad about it.
- They are a really great cook with butter and flour but struggle with spinach and kale.
- They are the baby of a large Irish family.
- They rarely get mad, but don't come after their family. That would be baaaad.
- You might recognize them from your past like, your favorite school teacher or coach.
The New Shark Morning Show host starts on February 12, 2024, at 6 a.m.
Make your guesses and we'll see you on the radio!
KEEP READING: Get answers to 51 of the most frequently asked weather questions...
Answers to 25 common COVID-19 vaccine questions
Gallery Credit: Stephanie Parker