One of the Largest Online Retailers is Opening a Pop-Up Store in Massachusetts
It was announced earlier this week that online retail giant, Wayfair, which has its headquarters in Boston, will be opening up two Pop-Up stores just in time for the holidays.
A press release from Wayfair, one of the world's largest retailers for the home, states they will launch the two stores in Natick, Mass and Paramus, New Jersey beginning on November 1st and going until January 2, 2019.
“We are bringing the Wayfair brand directly to shoppers in a completely new format this holiday season,” said Ed Macri, chief product and marketing officer of Wayfair. Macri goes on to say...''For the first time ever, shoppers will be able to step into the world of Wayfair.'
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair - Everything home for every budget
- Joss & Main - Affordable discoveries for gorgeous living
- AllModern - Unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane - Home of classic designs and fresh finds
- Perigold - The widest-ever selection of premium home
Now, I bet you have the Wayfair jingle stuck in your head...you're welcome (Wayfair, you got just what I need)!