Top 5 Favorite Places For Families With Kids To Go In New England
Where are some of kids' favorite places to go in New England? We asked around, and this is what we heard.
(1) Story Land in Glen, New Hampshire. The theme park has always been a magical place for families… fun for kids of all ages.
(2) Old Orchard Beach in Maine. We don't know many people who don't like to take their kids to the beach. Beaches provide hours of free or cheap entertainment.
(3) Acadia National Park in Maine. It is truly one of the most beautiful places on planet earth, and a great way for families to get away from non-stop technology to enjoy the great outdoors.
(4) Baxter State Park in Millinocket, Maine. The park is famous for its hiking trails with a picturesque view of the mountains.
(5) Santa's Village in Jefferson, New Hampshire. Kids can celebrate the most wonderful time of year all year long at this family-owned theme park.