5 Ways You Know Your MOM is from New England
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13th. Below, is a list of the 5 Top ways to tell your Mom is from New England. Can you think of any we may have missed?
1. Mom calls you for 'supper' instead of dinner.
2. Mom would make you a 'Fluffernutter' for school lunch at least once a week.
3. Mom calls it a 'cellar' instead of a 'basement.'
4. Mom does her grocery shopping at 'Market Basket.'
5. Mom can only get into Mom mode by having her daily 'Dunkin Donuts' coffee.
We all hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!