Shark Poll: Best Sledding Places in NH & MA
Many kids have today off from school. Almost 2 feet of snow will tend to close the schools for a couple days. The bright side of all this is that the snow is beautiful and it's always fun to go out and play in the white stuff. I mean, why not?
Of all the winter activities, sledding was always my favorite. We asked Shark Nation on our Facebook page where the best place to sled was and here are some of their responses:
- Deb LaVelley: Woodson Farm, Amesbury, MA
- Ron Fuller: Country Club, Exeter, NH
- Ron also says: Water Tower, Brentwood, NH and Kimball Hill Road in Exeter
- Amy Jodoin: Shaw's Field and Garrison School in Dover, NH
- Lori Cameron-Bassill: Wagon Hill, Lee, NH
- Johnny Thompson, Wagon Hill, Lee, NH
- Diane Dupes said she's rather swim in a heated pool
- Sean Beal: Exeter Golf Course
- Kathy McDonald: Nun's Hill, Groveland, MA
Make the best of today and have fun!!